Tuesday, February 17, 2009

new challenge time..........................................

Well i am not going to tell you because i am scared.

bloody scared of this one. In fact it TERRIFIES me. Worse than stamps or paint this is something my nightmares are made of.


Meredith mentioned the idea to me a few weeks back and i have been stewing ever since. I know she is dreaming up this next challenge right this minute and will post it soon when she gets 5 mintues to jump on the www. (that chook is flat strap at the moment let me tell you!)

so until then you will have to think up and try and guess what torture Meredith is going to challenge me/us/ everyone with!

eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2 comments:

sandra said...

oooo a challenge within a challenge even before the challenge has been posted lol
(you're right I haven't taken my meds yet lol)
let me guess.....
handwritten journalling?
(bugger... I'm first again)
Now my turn to issue a challenge...... see if anyone can beat me to be the first one who leaves a comment! You've got to be bloody quick apparently!

Anonymous said...

Apparently!!!!...
(visit no. 3....and counting)