Tuesday, March 3, 2009

it's getting CLOSER!

as Meredith pointed out earlier - wowee not long at all until our retreat!!


I have been very busy during the past two days retreat wise...... finishing off 3 fairly major jobs that were hanging over my head.


finished off these -

and did a lot of work with Meredith today on these, so that they are now FINISHED yay!!! -





and yesterday Meredith and I packed 50 odd of some things that are hiding under this sheet in my scrap room (formally known as the Heidi Swapp room - for the colours - but now known as 'the retreat storage room'). It is to the point where i can hardly get in the door and that is saying something considering it was a GARAGE in it's former life!


hmmmm i wonder what is in these 3 big boxes marked 'fragile'??




Getting excited yet? :-)


Just on another thing. I have had a few quiries on my class which is on the Sunday and involves two layouts. Most of the questions are in regards to the photo for the birthday layout. The photo i have used is one of myself (try out your timer!!!) and NOT a photo taken of a birthday party. A nice photo of yourself OR the person that you would like the page to be about. It is NOT a layout about a particular birthday celebration.......but more about what the day signifies for you.
As with all my classes you can interpret it how you want and change things so as the layout becomes more you and less me.......but those types of photos will suit the theme much better.
Just adding that both my photos for both pages are black and white which will cut out any colour matching issues that may come up if you decide to use a colour photo instead.

back after tea and kids bedtime to do some layout commenting as you have all been super busy!








4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oooohhh now I am even more excited ;-)

SueP said...

Yes, so am i Meredith....can you tell from my LO?? ha!ha!

One has to be quick on here today, things are a happening!!

sandra said...

this looks so intriguing!... Looks like you girls have been very very busy! Hey Amanda.. there's always room in my shed if you run out of room ;) hehe

Tiff Firth said...

wahu. 9 days to go. 9 days to go.
and counting.....