Friday, March 20, 2009

she's done it.


yeee- frigging - haaaa.

Sandra will be published.

She asked me to remove her 'work' from the blog.
You'll find at least the description of what I am excited about
here.

In case you cant tell, I am a fair bit excited for her.


CONGRATS CHICK.
SO WELL DESERVED.

So correct me if I am wrong, but does this bring the tally of bloggers published or to be published up to 3?These girls only started submitting projects since being involved on this blog.

That gives me lots of warm fuzzies inside.

;)


I also would love to give a big shout out to Maryanne who has her second LO in this months SM mag. Vol 11, Issue 1. pg 101. Submission call was for 'Days gone by'.

We all said the Maryanne had the vintage look down pat. Seems like we weren't the only ones!!!!!

Amanda has a LO in that gallery as well. Congrats chick.

Marika. Which issue is yours in?????? Cant wait to see it.

well done bloggers. To all of you.

t

7 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

YAY sandra so pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!quite bizarre as we were only just discussing what to do with your cards at the retreat!!
wow so glad you get to share them with everyone! big big tiff style happy dance!!

Nicole Aspinall said...

YAYAYAAYAY Sandra!! Freaking fabulous!!!! those cards were absolutley stunning!!!!

(Our Toni has a layout in that same gallery too!!! I think it's called DIGGER) x

sandra said...

thanks girls.
pmsl. Maryanne, I sent one of the cards to my grandmother YESTERDAY. I got the acceptance email THIS morning!! I fell over laughing...what are the odds.
luckily Emily is as lovely as Amanda says and I can do a replica card.
ps
Congrats Maryanne on another acceptance just today!! that layout was AWESOME!
nd congrats to Amanda and Toni too

amanda hall said...

well done Sandra - you will be so excited by it all! and yes i have had to quickly 'remake' things that have ironically been accepted after giving them away! Makes for interesting stories!

Those cards were STUNNING and totally deserves publication. The best bit about Emily's mag is the gorgeous photography - they showcase their cards and projects magnificantly.

well done mate.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Sandra just what they deserved and congrats also to you Maryanne I loved the simplicity of that layout in the mag. Congrats also to Amanda I see that your retreat pages have gone already well done.

Meredith said...

Fantastic news Sandra ... make sure you let us know which mag. issue it is in!! They were so beautiful!!

SueP said...

BIG Congrats to you Sandra!! Well done!!! Those cards were amazing! and it is on my to try list, those flowers.

And Well Done to Maryanne getting published again!!!