Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Karen

WOWEE.


Thanks Karen for listening to my call out in my last post to send in anything new that you have been working on. We love looking and anything you want to show us is inspiring (talking to everyone here!)


Karen says -

Hi Amanda,
I've been a bit flat out at the moment, not getting time to scrap any time soon! :( Anyhow on the Tuesday after the retreat I did this little album, it was simple and easy and I love how it turned out. Just thought Id post it as my "something I've been working on" :).
Cheers
Karen




oh Karen i would love to see the rest of this - i bet it is stunning. Love the colours you have picked, the OA papers are so funky and ideal for our retreat. What a fab momento of a great weekend!

6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

thanks Karen for the show and tell ;)
I have seen this irl and you're right Amanda, it is a fabulous memento of a fabulous weekend.

t

Tiff Firth said...

forgot to add.
If you tilt your head, squint a bit and hold your tongue hard enough you can see Karen leaping up in a star jump in the back row.

LOL Karen. that is so you.
mwah.

sandra said...

love it!
the colours are perfect! And like Amanda would love to see the rest of it!

Anonymous said...

Looks Great Karen !! ... would be good to see irl one day !
Kylie

Maryanne Ridgway said...

karen this looks fantastic...the only thing was I wanted to see every page.this was just a tease!!

SueP said...

Lovely colours Karen, love the use of the craft cardstock....it goes so well with anything ey??!!

Love to see the rest of it too!! ;)