Friday, April 3, 2009

Kate.


A warm welcome back to Kate.

She sent me this page which damn near broke my heart. Last week Kate had an unfortunate incident with their pup Sid. Basically cars and dogs are bad news........they dont go together too well. Sometimes these little pups dont realize this and in a very quick second things can go very very badly.

I know that Kate loves her pets and that she has cried buckets over this. Chook - it isn't your fault. It is just one of those bad things that happens to us all at times. Dogs are so faithful and forgiving. He loves you all and I am certain that he is so thankful that you all gave him a second chance and got vet help for him.

The emotion in this page is obvious. Love the colour choices, the buttons and the journalling strips. And the long title is just so sad.

Hope you are all doing ok Kate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad luck Kate, I hope he recovers ok and quickly. May your family recover quickly too!! A great layout all the same.
Cheers, Trace

Zan said...

Great layout Kate. Love the colours, embellishments and journalling strips. Just heard the other day about this latest incident - boy you've had a rough year. Amanda's right though, your dog will always forgive you. Good luck with the late night loo visits!!!

Meredith said...

Thinking of you Kate & co.

I remember when I ran our dog's leg over with the lawn mower years ago ... I was sitting on the ground holding him and crying. Then off to the vet. I felt terrible.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

I LOVE this page, the colors, titles, journalin strips, everything....[but not about the puppy getting hurt].
STUNNING

sandra said...

awww poor puppy and poor you.
So sorry for you both
but.. love the layout! the colours you chose really suit the theme.
Hope you both recover quickly
hugs