Wednesday, April 29, 2009

question time

What is one item from your stash that you seem to reach for time and time again?
are they:

Carolee creations little alpha stickers?
a gel pen for some doodling?
flowers - if so do you have a favourite type?
a particular rubon?


I think a recent favourite of mine would have to be the American Craft Thickers - they are just fantastic. Prior to that i was a big Heidi Swapp chipboard alpha fan......hmmmmmm still am i think as i really love her chip alphas and could probably use them on every page i do! I guess all up i am a bit of an alpha junkie!

So stash wise..........not tools (and yep the computer/printer comes into the tool category) what is your most used and precious item?

I would love to hear your responses in the comments box below!

8 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

oh thats easy.
ink and the ultra thick embossing enamel. Then I need a tool of course - heat gun. I use that a lot.

followed by sandpaper. I use it on every LO, on every pic.

next would be thickers as well.

Anonymous said...

Hello all, long time no contact and no scrapping. Still haven't scrapped since the retreat. Hopefully with a man on a tractor, I shall get creative. I must admit with three girls, flowers seem to be always on my pages. Come to think of it I'm not sure I have ever produced a page without flowers, even my man's pages!! Not fussy which brand of flower any would do. As for a tool, basic scissors are always right next to me - nothing flash or fancy, just scissors. Its been that long I think I need instructions on how to operate them!!! Always lurking and looking, some very lovely pages produced by everyone. Cheers, Tracey

Zan said...

Staples, ribbons and flowers. These are a few of my favourite things. I find it hard not to use them on layouts and actually made myself do a girlie layout without a flower, which was very hard for me. BTW - Trace I think you forgot to mention all the rub-ons that you utilise so beautifully on your layouts!!

Meredith said...

Amanda were you thinking of me when you wrote Carolee's Creations Alphas ;-)

1. Carolee's Creations alphas!!
2. Thickers ... any but love the red ones!!
3. Kraft cardstock
4. October Afternoon papers, lately Cosmo Cricket papers too!!
5. Whoops you said 1 item ;-)

sandra said...

Buttons!
LOVE them!
they are cheap, easy to come by, easy to co-ordinate with any page,
and you can use them in so many ways.


Hi Tracey and Zan!
Thank God Your Here!
I can cancel the search party now!
Missed your banter. ;)

Marika said...

Would have to be thickers and my magazine subscriptions which I am always looking through for mojo, ideas and new products. P.S. Where do you get october afternoon papers from seems to be pretty hard to come by.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

thickers addict over here too!! love them.Have some in different colors but use black,red and white the most.
Also cardstock,black ,white and kraft are my most used items.

SueP said...

Hello everyone!! Back home just for the day to catch up with all the blog goss...

What do i grab for when i scrap??...
atm it would be...
1. buttons
2. thickers, i love 'em too
3. ribbons, esp. ricrac