Thursday, May 7, 2009

goodbye

It is with a very heavy heart that I type this. This will be my last post for E2C blog as co author. I wish the new E2C team every success for keeping the dream alive.
I for one, cant wait for the unveiling of the new look and colour scheme. Knowing Amanda's prowess with Photoshop it will sure to be a Masterpiece.


I am so looking forward to E2C 10 Retreat. And look out Sandra, Tracey and Zani. I'll be up at the door with my elbows out too.
E2C 10. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)


Seriously, it has been such a delight to showcase the awesome local talent that we have here on EP. There have been many wonderful friendships made, and connections with like minded addicts.
Safe to say I will still be here as a blogger a fair bit. Cant give it up that easy. And I do believe that I may be around once a month or so with a guest challenge for you.

So thank you Scrappers. Without you there is no blog. And thank you Sue, Meredith and Amanda for helping to bring into the world our Retreat and Blog baby. Hard to believe that its 1.5 years old already.




Thank you from the bottom of my heart



Tiff


ps. seeya on the blog!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done on all the effort you put into everything Tiff, you are very enthusiastic and seem to gee up everyone around you. I am sure that out of Sandra, Zan, yourself and I, I have the pointiest elbows so look out at the entry of E2C10, every woman for themselves!!! Tracey xx

SueP said...

Thank-you so much Tiff for EVERYTHING you have done!!....and you better not disappear.....you better be a frequent blogger:)

where do you get all your energy?? can we bottle some of it??

And will surely look forward to your pages, and challenges,....

Thanks a million Tiff,

xx

sandra said...

Goodbye Tiff?? surely not.
I hope you will still be a very enthusiastic participant in the blog.... join me in the tragic department ;)
Looking forward to seeing your entries and the challenges you come up with.


as to the elbowing at the door at the next retreat....
I intend to wear full body protection...
you know what they say about those Yeelanna netballers and their elbows!!

amanda hall said...

you certainly will be missed Tiff. Hope to see you on the other side of the table next year at the retreat!

Tiff Firth said...

with bells on Amanda.
;oD