Sunday, May 24, 2009

Marika - colour challenge

Marika has sent in an amazing page. She says -



Just finished my colour challenge a lift from Ali Edwards CK April 09. Just loved it and realised I had the same paper




I can see why you lifted this one Marika - stunning! Love the embellishments in a line under the journalling....they seem totally perfect for the page. Again i keep feeling that those colours are so funky, happy and fresh.
lovely work and a great answer to the colour challenge.

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Such a lovely layout Marika ... is that journaling all stamped?? Wow if it is!! I would make a mistake half way through!!

Marika said...

Howdy Meredith I have got some inspiration from you and your stamped journalling at the scrap night. Just cleaned my scrap room and found some small Karen Foster click together alphabet stamps so easy to stamp words am loving the look of them.

Tiff Firth said...

I love those stamps too. very noice embellies for the colour combo

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi marika, I too have this page marked in my mag, loved the white and red together, and I also have the paper in my stash too.
the stamped journalling looks fantastic, must say I was peering at it to see if youd done it on the computer or stamped, but it looked so teeny to stamp.
love it.

sandra said...

so so nice Marika.
love that stamping too..
I have a set of stamps like that too which has been neglected..