Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sue's sketch ... Tiff's layout

"Answering Sue's sketch challenge.

I have remained faithful to the sketch. The embellishment is actually a head of oats. (Came from Jerry's hay, not from that paddock which happens to be barley.)
I really enjoyed this challenge Sue and this LO came together so easily.

Tiff"



Wow Tiff ... that looks great!! The laser cut "family ties" is beautiful and the oats very effective. Beautiful soft tones of the patterned papers too.


Thank you!!

7 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

wow tiff,this looks fantastic.I Love it.gorgeous pp.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

oops me again, just wanted to say how fantastic the blog looks, and love the format of having a few varied challenges.should get some creativity happening...
well done to all of you,

sandra said...

This is lovely Tiff.
I love the colours. I have that pp and would never would of thought to use that colour with it.
right click save for future reference ;)

SueP said...

Beautiful colours Tiff, love that chip 'family ties', and effective how you have put the dotty paper behind it.

Thanks for doing my sketch challenge.

Tiff Firth said...

hello
hello
hello

anyone around??

amanda hall said...

great rustic colours Tiff. I like the authentic bits of oats too.

You have been busy scrapping lately!

sandra said...

congratulations on the pick up Tiff.