Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Michelle - grateful photo challenge

An email from Michelle with her photos for the challenge.

here are my gratitude photos - apologies for the quality and my husband took my Dig SLR today to take a photo of a home. Oh, I have six grateful photos.

Thanks Michelle


Rain

We so need the rain and I'm so grateful that this winter is turning so far into a wet one. Fingers crossed that our reservoirs are filling up so we can at least stop taking water from the Murray for a while.

Bed

I'm so grateful for a comfy bed at night to rest my body and mind, to recoup for the next day ahead and to take time to dream!

Carseat

Where would we be without one of these for the children. I'm so grateful that these were invented to protect our children in the car. Also so my daughter can see out of the window in the car.

Craft
Grateful for recycling, especially during the school holidays and quiet time - "when I'm bored" statements appear. My daughter loves making things out of boxes and all sorts of things. She loves to make things when I'm scrapping.

Friends
I'm grateful to my friend Fiona - someone I can call and talk to about anything, get wonderful feedback and inspiration.


Family
Where would I be with my Husband. He has been an inspiration and great companion and soul mate. I would be totally lost without him.
My daughter I'm so grateful to have made the decision to have a child. Despite all the complications and health issues surrounding her, she is a very beautiful child.

Fantastic Michelle. Great photos and definately things to be grateful for.

6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Can so relate to the car seat. I know we cant wrap our kids in cotton wool, (as much as we would like to), but it is an enormous reassurance to know they are a little bit safer back there in the back seat.

t

SueP said...

Great photos Michelle....we are all relating to rain one at the moment!! :)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

definitely things to be grateful for!
is one of the faces in the pic you michelle?
so nice to see you on here again participating in the challenges.

Meredith said...

Great photos and explanations Michelle!

So true about the car seats ... I get frustrated about why older generations can't see the need for them ... "we didn't have them and we didn't have any problems". Isn't it all about improving life and safety??

Freinds are wonderful too aren't they ... a very important part of life. Along with a great husband!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies. Yep,Maryanne - I'm the one in the black jacket.

sandra said...

yep x 6 to all of those things Michelle.

This has been a great challenge, has made sit back and think of all those little things that we take for granted.