Sunday, August 9, 2009

07.08.09 mini photo challenge ... Tiff

Tiff said ...

at 5.06 and 07 seconds Sean and I were in IGA. I did get a few strange looks and some indulgent smiles while I was scrabbling on the floor to get the angle in Sean's photo.
And I picked up a now not very often Ice Coffee. Still find it hard to quit it completely. LOL.
Wow Tiff didn't realise you were trying to kick the habit ... ;-)
Good luck with it!! I have found lately that I really look forward to my coffee ... not a good sign I reckon!!

7 comments:

sandra said...

lol Tiff.
I am sure the people are becoming accustomed to seeing you in all strange positions getting the shot you want... even if it is with your head down and bum up!! lol

and as for coffee addictions... do you think having 2 huge cups of coffee in the morning, every morning, one straight after the other would count as an addiction??
lol... must be the European in me.
GOTTA have my coffee... start to twitch otherwise and turn into a banshee.

SueP said...

Love the photo in the supermarket shot with Sean....and i just could imagine the possie you were in to get that shot!! Bravo or Crazo?!:)

Just one little IC every now and then is okay Tiff....they are so nice they are addictive!

Anonymous said...

I can imagine the looks at IGA Tiff !! lol ... Great shot !
I agree with Sue, a good old IC every now and then is fine - gotta indulge sometimes !
Thanks for the 'hike up the hill' yesty, good fun !
Kylie

Jane said...

Love the photo of Sean at the IGA - can just imagine the looks you got..

Anonymous said...

Things we do for a photo shoot!! LOL. Great work. I'm afraid I'm not an IC fan - my other half is - it's his breakfast every morning. Me, I like the Farmers Choc Milk. TFS Michelle

Tiff Firth said...

lol girls with the IC. I dropped a bunch of weight earlier this year and I found it fairly easy except for the IC. But I guess before then I was having 2 or 3, sometimes 4 big ones a day. Now its just a littly now and then.
;oD

amanda hall said...

well done.