Tuesday, August 11, 2009

fav. blog for photo inspiration

This link is hopefully on our sidebar (off to check in a sec) so you may have noticed her work before.

I just love looking at her blog - her photography is nothing short of amazing. I am always in awe of how she captures the feeling of the moment, you can almost see the love oozing from the pores in her family shoots. A real personality catching photographer.

Tara Whitney

I know she is a fav. also of Meredith so i apologize if i going over old ground again here!

this photo session in particular really makes my heart go thump. Absolutely everything about it i am in love with.

recently she has added another dimension to her talents by teaming up with another creative soul - Michael Sandy.

Tara does still shots and Michael does a short movie.

Here is one of my favourites - Emily Falconbridge who is a fellow Aussie and scrapbooker AND lucky friend of Tara's.

here are the stills and here is the movie. If it takes a while to load for you please be patient. IT IS SO WORTH IT. Don't give up on it. Watch and be awed.

I dont even know this family but felt quite emotional while watching the movie. Beautiful stuff.

I think the thing that i love the most about Tara's work is how inspired i feel after i see her images. Her work is colourful and natural - capturing perfectly the moment without any feeling of contrived, set up images. Just love it.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh have to agree totally ... my absolute fav photographer ... I wish I could be like Tara!! Never will I be in a million years but to spend a day with her would be so amazing ... oh I wish!!! Maybe when I win a million!!!

sandra said...

wow!
How inspiring is that?!
oh to have just a smidgeon of that talent!

Anonymous said...

Just to have the eye to take such awesome photos' would be great. They are amazing and certainly inspires one to try that little bit harder when taking photos. Certainly be adding her to my fav's now. TFS Michelle

SueP said...

Just awesome photos....so inspiring!!