Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello September!

Amanda's challenge.



Stamping - you will need to use those things that we all buy and collect but don't use that often!! For this challenge you will need to stamp at least 7 (seven) times on one page!!! Believe me that this will be as much a challenge for me as it is you as i love collecting stamps but don't use them like i should. Bonus points for using a stamp that is very old in your stash or has never been used before. Individual numbers and letters count seperately but it would be great if we could really stretch ourselves to be brave!




Sue's Sketch.

stay tuned!





Meredith's Challenge.


Okay here is something really off the radar!!

Use something in your kitchen to embellish or influence your layout.

Okay so I'm thinking you could use a docket from shopping or trace around an item to make a shape for you layout or a photo of some baking or a special meal that you love to cook

(don't want to give you girls too many examples - need to save something for me to try!!!!

;-)





Colour Challenge.

Since i forgot to change this one mid August(sorry!) i will do a little mini colour challenge for two weeks so i can get back on track. This mini colour challenge is inspired by our Scrapathon ad - use pink and red on a page TOGETHER. As usual you can add white, black or kraft if needed. Vintage roses are optional ;)







Photo Challenge.

this month is ........ one half.



Interpret it how you will. Think outside the square, be creative and show us your photos!










also don't forget to book into our awesome Scrapathon in October! Reserve your seat today as we have had heaps of interest already!




4 comments:

sandra said...

another set of great challenges girls!

Anonymous said...

Great Challenges, can't wait to start. Tx Michelle

Meredith said...

Great ones there Amanda!! (I hope mine isn't too kooky!!)

I too have many stamp sets and need to use then although my alphas stamps are a fav lately!

Trying to stretch the grey matter on the "one half" photo challeenge - can't wait to see what everyone comes up with there!!

And as far as red and pink go it is a bit like black and navy or white and cream for me, although I do think red and pink are probably okay ;-) They look great in the ad for the Scrapathon so I reckon I'll give it a go soon!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

lordy me, you really have come up with some interesting challenges this month.the stamping will be a challenge for me amanda, as I also have a stash there, many of which Ive purchased and never even got them out of the packet!
I will get to these, but Im away next week, so might be a little slow....again.