Thursday, August 6, 2009

Karen - Sue's sketch AND over photo text

Karen says :

Hi Amanda,
I do believe I have done a challenge!!! WHOO HOO...... and I think it could actually be two challenges in one. This is Sues Sketch challenge and also journaling on the photo. It has taken me nearly a week to produce! Yikes. You know that you cant rush these things, LOL.
Cheers
Karen D



I do believe you have used that photo that i totally LOVE Karen........one taken at the 2008 E2C retreat i think??!!! I was blown away by your talent way back then and i see nothing has changed. Loved squinting and trying to read all your 'bits'. They made me laugh!

Great job and the paper choices are beautiful.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the simplicity of this Karen, its very effective. Great photo and embellishment bits. Tracey

Marika said...

Karen I am a big fan of your work love everything about this.

Anonymous said...

This is great karen. Love all the elements of your LO. TFS Michelle

Meredith said...

This is sensational Karen!! Love the black and green together, actually I'm not going to go on as I love the whole lot!!

sandra said...

fan-bloody-tastic!
just a great layout Karen... great to see another of your layouts here

SueP said...

Just Gorgeous Karen!! Clever girl scrapping 2 challenges on one LO!! Love those pink thickers...nice font! Just all beauuutiful!

Anonymous said...

Beaut' page Karen, love the colours, photo, letters and that cute little butterfly off to the side !
Kylie