Friday, August 7, 2009

Trish - photo challenge

Mork and Mindy.

Pac man
Little House on the Prairie


Basil Brush
A Country Practise


The Skyhooks.
Trish says:
Now I wasn't lucky enough to watch some of these cos my mum had a word- "piffle". But does this bring back memories or what LOL. Cheers Trish
Great memories Trish! I can only just remember watching Little house on the Prairie and i know that it was a fab show - each episode seemed to have a lovely moral.
i found this little snippet of Little house on youtube. And this is the opening title here. It certainly brings back memories!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, Mork and Mindy, and Little House on the Prairie - bringing back some memories there to. TFS Michelle

Meredith said...

So many memories from my teenage years!!

Anonymous said...

BOOM, BOOM!!!! I loved Basil Brush and Pac Man was the coolest game!, I bought it for my kids on DS, but its not the same. LOL
Karen D :)

sandra said...

lol when I saw Basil the first thing that came to my head was 'boom boom' as well!!
and I love Robin Williams!
and loved all the other shows.