Friday, September 25, 2009

Kitchen inspiration - Marika

Just sending this layout nothing fantastic of my kitchen inspiration



... traced around 3 plates to make my circles of patterned paper.



Didn't come out that great as I scanned it and it was a bit bumpy and therefore shadowy.

Wow Marika ... love it - great way to get perfect circles with plates! Lovely colours too! Oh and you used the felt ... I must use some of mine!!

A great layout to remember the event - you are very good to take your children, I didn't get organised enough!


5 comments:

Marika said...

It was last year so am a bit behind noticed in the paper that they weren't the real Fairies this year only fill ins.

sandra said...

Great idea Marika. Love those distressed circles. and the colours a gorgeous.
Lovely.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

well done marika, like the papers, with the stitched borders, and the distressed edging on the blue paper.I really like the color of that litle green flower too.

SueP said...

love the distressed circles, and plates are great for tracing around for those larger circles!

Tiff Firth said...

I did wonder if they were the real ones this year. Same as you Marika, only saw them in the paper. Looked like the real Barnabee tho.

great idea using the plates.