Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kylie - photo challenge


Photo 1: Max our Whippet - half dog, half kid ! Harry didn't want his jumper on during an afternoon walk this afternoon so we popped it on the dog just for fun !! It created a great laugh !

Photo 2: Half of Bree ... (I might just add - she can be half ratbag, half princess depending on her mood for the day !! lol)


ooh great shots Kylie. I really laughed at your dog all dressed up and your explaination 'half dog half kid'. Great 'creative' interpretation of the challenge!



9 comments:

Marika said...

Kylie that dog picture is a classic and cute photo of Bree.

sandra said...

lol great photo of your dog Kylie.
and gorgeous shot of Bree!

Meredith said...

I was laughing a lot when I saw the first photo - very cute!!! I think he is smiling too!!

I must remember to make a daisy chain for Hannah next time I see some daisies about!!

Anonymous said...

YOur photos had me laughing, the look on your dogs face is hillarious!!! and your 'princess' is just beautiful..... Still laughing, Im going back for another look!!!
Karen D

Anonymous said...

YOur photos had me laughing, the look on your dogs face is hillarious!!! and your 'princess' is just beautiful..... Still laughing, Im going back for another look!!!
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Ooops did it twice....
Karen D

SueP said...

Kylie, i love your photos!!! The dog looks like he's say to us "look what she's done to me!!" LOL!!
Your little girl is just one cute princess ey!!!?

Maryanne Ridgway said...

kylie, what a crack up!we have a dog too, whos a bit like that.
fantastic shot of the dog, and of bree.cute daisychain.I think when we used to make daisychains as kids, there was some tale about wetting the bed if you played with them?Does anyone else recall that ?

Tiff Firth said...

lol Kylie. You have a wicked sense of humour. And so does your dog too!!