Monday, October 12, 2009

Charlotte W - October sketch

Howdy Sue,

Yesterday we declared our day to be 'Pyjama Day' and we slothed and did some scrapping. I promised the girls they could do your sketch which they were very enthusiastic about. Let me tell you, scrapping with three girls at once is chaos and madness!!! They are very proud of their layouts and are desperate to see them on the blog. They all chose a photo from our recent trip to Cairns, Charlotte is in her cousins pool, Georgia chose one from our tour of the tablelands and Jess liked a photo of herself at Muddys playground. Hope you have had a lovely weekend.

Cheers,
Tracey

Love the bright colours Charlotte, you have scrapped a beautiful bright page, hope you had fun scrapping with Mum's stuff!

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

hi charlotte. love all the dotty papers. great co-ordination chick

Maryanne Ridgway said...

charlotte that yellow card looks fantastic, really bright and sunny looking.makes your photo really stand out.I love your title and the little journal card too.

you and your sisters pages all look fabulous, and I think you should definitely get into mums scrap stash more often!

Zan said...

Maryanne, do you have a death-wish leaving a comment like that?!! I think Tracey knows where you live, so look out!!

Charlotte this is a beautiful layout with all the bright patterned papers and flowers - but my favourite bit of yours is the ric-rac, because I love that stuff. Well done little dude.

amanda hall said...

love the pink and yellow Charlotte!

Tanya Spoehr said...

Hi Sharlie

Imagine my delight when I get to see (all the way from Alice Springs) my 3 x nieces scrap creativity of their holiday to Cairns. Totally rad girls!!

You definately have Mum's flair of putting spotty paper, ribbons + hibiscus together to make MASTERPIECES!!

Love you ~ Aunty Tanya xxx

sandra said...

Wow wow wow
Look at all those bright colours!
This looks so cool!
and fantastic handwriting, would you believe a lot of us oldies are a bit scared of writing on our layouts? so well done!

Anonymous said...

Oh Charlotte I am so impressed, maybe I should get some help from you and your sisters. I love the colours.
Jenny F