Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sue's October Sketch - Lachlan T




Lachlan chose the photo (typical!!).


He was a little more adventurous but maybe not as colour coordinated!!


Although I must say he takes after me - loves little letters and buttons!!! ROFL


Jack & I tried to get him to think of another title but he was determined that this was the one he wanted!!


He decided on the journaling tag being stuck to another tag. And he was very keen to add a few extras - the buttons and the ribbon on the top of the tag!!


He stuck the buttons, circles, the ribbon and journaling tag down.

7 comments:

SueP said...

I like all those colours together Lacklan - great page!! Well done!

Great to see the boys having a go!

Anonymous said...

Like your journalling tag with its ribbon at the top. The lettering looks fab. Whats with the tongue??? Did you get sick of Mum taking photos?? Great work. Tracey W

Tiff Firth said...

looking good Lachie. great photo choice!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

fantastic page lachlan, and a beaut photo.I love your buttons, and your journal tag.well done to you.

amanda hall said...

WOW Lach = i can see such a funky combo of colours here !! Those little letters are delicious!

sandra said...

LOL at your photo Lachlan! So You!!
You did a fantastic job of the buttons... you are right up there with the fashion! I see clusters of buttons are a trend now!
And I just LOVE how you did you title!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! It's such a 'BOY' page. I love it. I fell abit lonely with all these 'girly' pages!!!
Jenny F