Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Trish - phone photo

Hi Amanda,
This is my lounge room at the moment.
I am in the middle of packing as I have just fulfilled one of my dreams, to own my own home. Imagine my amusement when I realized what what printed on the front box.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend up at Karkoo, I'm sure you all will.

Cheers Trish

oh what a great photo Trish! And what a special 'message' to you! LOL life works in funny ways sometimes doesn't it?!!

also a massive congratulations on buying your own home - very exciting i imagine!

7 comments:

Caitie said...

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I'm loving looking through everyone's phone photos and hand cut titles. That message on the front box in this photo looks like something that was added in photoshop - too cool!

Tiff Firth said...

I do like that font on the box. any ideas anyone???

Trish, what a exciting time for you. Wishing all the best of everything for you and F.
mwah
t

SueP said...

I do love that font and those words on that box, how funny ey?!!

CONGRATS Trish and best of luck with the moving!!

Meredith said...

I agree love that font - it looks familiar!!

Very exciting for you being a home owner!!

sandra said...

So excited for you Trish...!
And that quote is so apt!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

congratulations trish!
fantastic news.
so dont envy you the packing and moving part though!

Caitie said...

Tiff,
It may not be exactly the same, but it looks similar to the 'Adler' font that I sometimes use on my photos, possibly from DaFont.com? Not sure, but a quick search should bring it up.