Monday, November 30, 2009

Brigette S - banner

WOWEE. This is amazing. I just love love LOVE the look of this hanging over the fireplace!







Brigette says:

Hi Amanda

I have attached photos of a Christmas Banner I made over the weekend using the Basic Grey Wassail Collection (one of my favs), although it doesn't fit the banner challenge I thought I would share anyway. On each triangle I have placed a word that means something to our family at Christmas time.

Have a great day. Brigette :)


Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful. This is incredible Brigette! Thanks for sharing this great idea!

12 comments:

sandra said...

Just GORGEOUS Brigette. Love that paper and all those little details.
lovely work.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is stunning Brigette, just beautiful ! It'll be a shame to take it down and pack away after Chrissy !
... and you made it in a weekend !!!! Great work !!
Kylie

Meredith said...

Wow Brigette that is so, so beautiful and very inspiring!!

I think it outdoes the banner category!! Thank you for sending it in!!

Melanie said...

Beautiful Brigette!! Personally I don't like banners much but I do LOVE LOVE This!!!! Wassail is a great range :) Cheers

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Brigette this really is just beautiful.It looks perfect over the fireplace too.

Tiff Firth said...

have to agree with Melanie. Banners just dont rock my world, but I do really like your take on the challenge and pulled took it off the page. And you can re use it for years to come. great thinking out of the box.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Brigette, cant wait to see it in real life!!!
Karen D :)

janice said...

This is beautiful Brigette. Love all the little details youve added.

Cassandra said...

Love it Brigette glad you had some me time over weekend. Thanks for sharing.x

Jane said...

Wow Brigette this is beautiful! Dito Karen's comment - cant wait to see it in real life.
Jane xx

SueP said...

Wow Brigette, this is just gorgeous, LOVE it!! looks great hanging over your fireplace, adds that lovely country charm to Christmas!

Tracey W said...

Fabulous idea Bridgette I think it absolutely suits the banner challenge!! I have those papers and love them as well. A great idea to dress up the fireplace.