Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sandra's - ribbon bag



Hi Sue.

I am spreading myself around between you girls. lol. Sorry if I am hogging the blog. Where is everybody?? Today I made this little ribbon bag. I admired Tiff's at the mini retreat and then I came across this blog http://shopcropsuey.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html and found this little bag in Teagan's box of unwanted things destined for the garage sale we were going to have 3 years ago. So this bag cost me nothing! and it is amazing how much it holds!! ( I have another bag put aside for when my ribbon stash grows.)

Well cheers for now.

Sandra

Thanks for sending this thru for us all to see Sandra, very clever and you have it packed full by the looks!! Sorry for not posting it yesterday, had problems with my internet and then went off to work....

Hope everyone is keeping cool!

3 comments:

sandra said...

No need to apologise Sue, Understand that you girls have work commitments and have a life too!
I think everyone is starting to feel the heat, bring on the cool change!
I had a lot of fun making this bag..and it might look packed but would you believe there is still room for more? Hmmm good excuse to go ribbon shopping! (not that I need an excuse lol!)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Brilliant sandra, might have to have a go at this....one day! thanks for sharing!What brilliant weather for staying indoors and scrapping!

Meredith said...

Very nifty! Thanks for sharing!