Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sue- light photo challenge

This challenge got me experimenting with my camera, and with the sunsetting over the land last night the colours in were beautiful.
These are straight from my camera, loved the grasses swaying in the breeze and the sun setting on them in the first one.


And this one too, the sun just easing over the rise of the hill. I was hoping like hell the snakes had all gone off to bed....with me crouching down in amongst the long grasses getting these shots!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh wow Sue I adore that first one!! Stunning!

Yes it is a bit nerve wracking with the snake factor!!

sandra said...

stunning photos Sue, especially the first one.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Sue, that first one in an absolute gem!!
Karen D

Tiff Firth said...

You are getting a hang of your new baby arent you. Lovely shot Sue and great angle. real gets the eye in.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

love that first shot sue, just beautiful!!
My sister was getting some similar shots on our way home from lincoln saturday evening, but was in thongs and very wary of getting too close to the scrub too for fear of snakes.

amanda hall said...

Absolutely stunning Sue.

So rural and peaceful! I love the tones - you have captured it wonderfully.