Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tracey - scrapathon layouts








Howdy Amanda, hope you are having a great weekend. Attached are the layouts I did on the scrapathon. I am pretty please with all these considering my brain was elsewhere and I was rather sleep deprived before I even got there. They are scrapped reasonably straight but I photographed them on a lean, sorry about the flash dots. The grid layouts were working for me and they were the best way to scrap our Africa photos (thanks Kate M for the suggestions!!). I used African money on the safari layout for embellishments and I think it looks pretty good.

Just thought I would share a bit from that weekend and I would love to see other peoples work.

Cheers, Trace
Thanks for sharing Trace. It is great to see that you were so productive on that weekend - particularly after the shitty time of it you had before getting there! So glad you made it! Just love how you have done these layouts - that less is more approach is so delicious. Now i REALLY want to go to Africa!!! Brilliant.

5 comments:

sandra said...

Yes it was great to see you there Tracey!
LOVE all those photos of Afica and the grids are perfect!
Great layouts.
and awww at the baby Jess layouts.

Anonymous said...

WOW Tracey, love your "African" LO's they are sensational.
Karen D :)

Anonymous said...

WOW Tracey, love your "African" LO's they are sensational.
Karen D :)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

What a great way to scrap those holiday snaps tracey, something I should do!Love the stitched borders. they finish the photos of nicely.

Meredith said...

Beautiful layouts Tracey - I especially love the African ones! What an amazing trip that would have been!