Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Retreat update ...

Hello to everyone who has registered for the retreat and signed up to the classes.

The class registrations have been overwhelming ... for 3 classes we have 131 registrations!!

So if I have not got back to you I apologise!! It has been a little hectic.

I think I have been in touch with nearly everyone (sorry Maryanne!!)

There are a few people who have only paid the deposit for the retreat so if you could make arrangements to pay the rest that would be great.

Also if you have signed up for classes that payment is due too (unless you have made contact with me!!).

I will keep checking the internet banking to see whose money has come in!!

2 comments:

miasmummy said...

All paid up!! Now just have to wait.... Won't be long I guess! Better tell the hubby I'm going! LOL!!

Tiff Firth said...

all paid up too. cant wait to seeya Sonia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!