Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ali - colour challenge



A very warm welcome to Ali M from Roxby! YAY we have a new person to play with!!

Hi Amanda,

I'm always thinking that I'm going to join in and do the E2C challenges,but never do so here I am, I've actually done the colour challenge.

Let's see how I go with the others... See you at the retreat, I'm looking forward to it very much!!

Ali

This is great Ali - thanks so much for joining in. LOVE the mix of colours, your fantastic brackets and nice bold title...........ummm speaking of titles i reckon i spy a little bit of matting there too. So technically you have done TWO challenges in one! That jade/teal thickers title just pops against the black matting as well!

Very cute photo at one of our e2c -ers fav. places! WOW at your amazing paint work.

Thanks Ali. Can't wait to meet you in March and keep those layouts coming until then!

7 comments:

sandra said...

Hi Ali!!
LOVE seeing new 'faces' in here!
Your layout is fantastic!
Love how you used the paint! Wish I was that brave! and the title rocks! Almost reach out and touch it!
See you at the retreat Ali!

SueP said...

Hi Ali,
Wow, Beautiful page, love your splashes of paint and love the way your title pops out!

Thanks for sharing with us here, can't wait to meet you in March...and keep the pages coming!!

Tiff Firth said...

yep. that title just makes it. the texture of the felt is lovely. and yep, it pops against the black. and yep, painting is brave. perfect shade of Jade btw.

janice said...

Hi Ali,
welcome to the blog.
your layout looks fabulous. Love the matted title and the splashes of paint, something I have never been game to use yet, but will have to at the retreat as im doing Mels class.
See you in March.

Meredith said...

The paint looks amazing!! The matted title really looks fantastic too!

Thank you so much for posting!

I agree I love Farm Beach too!! We are so lucky to live nearby!

Anonymous said...

Hi, as with everyone else, luuuuv the paint and the title and the background looks like bubbles. I'm still in the unimaginative circles is circles and that's all they are, But I love this page, it makes me feel beachy just looking at it.
Jenny F

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi ali,so nice to see a newbie on here.
love your colors, perfect for the beach photo,the title on the black loves great,really makes it pop.
looking forward to seeing more of your pages.