Monday, February 1, 2010

February Sketch challenge

Howdy Everyone!!! Yes i am still about too, beleive it or not! It has been a busy couple of months for myself and everyone....

Wow Amanda, what great challenges you have come up with for this month. Lovely bright colour one and the title one is surely a bit different that will get us all thinking and inspired again.


Actually, i almost had my sketch & example done Saturday and was going to post it early to surprise you all...but the wheels fell off here and it got too busy to post it... i was inspired by a Jenni Bowlin page on her blog but then it changed a bit....so i turned it into our monthly sketch. It can be with multiple photos of any size, and embellish as you wish...Hopefully you will be inspired to scrap some of those lovely summery photos like i was.



Here's my example:

So have fun with it and look forward to all your examples coming in.

Suexx


10 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

good one Sue!

sandra said...

Like this one!
Hopefully everyone will get on board and have a go!!

hmmm off to open my pictures folder..what photos shall I scrap??

Tracey W said...

Went to Pt Drummond on Saturday and took heaps of photos of the girls. Need to get them printed off I believe to get my butt into scrapping these challenges.

amanda hall said...

Brilliant Sue! Very inspiring! Cant wait to see what people make of this one.

Meredith said...

Great sketch once again Sue ... I reckon I'm due for a scrap session very soon ... maybe I'll get moving onto it tomorrow!

Wow the pressure is on for me to think of something!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

this looks gorgeous sue.love the colors!
I think I might even make an attempt to scrap soon too!have a huge order of photos ready to go!

Anonymous said...

Great page Sue !
Love the gentle blues with splashes of red to match his little bucket.
Kylie

Marika said...

Love it all Sue have been waiting for you to post your sketch it is one thing that gets me to do a layout. Moving house in about 4 weeks so have heaps to do and i will have to pack my scrap stuff up soon.

SueP said...

Thanks girls for the encouraging comments on my sketches....i will keep them coming.....as long as you keep the pages coming :)

janice said...

Great sketch/layout and colours Sue.
I love the touches of red and your title.
I have lots of beach photos to scrap so must get to it.
Thanks for your inspiration Sue.