Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sandra - colour challenge

Sandra has wowed me again!


she says:
Blog Hog Alert!!!!!
*Sandra sneaks in and puts another layout on Amanda's table*
Sorry girls, but I have another layout using the same papers thus fulfilling the colour challenge criteria... also dabbled in the 6x12 again.
such fun.
sorry for being such a blog hog!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Sandra
xx
Don't apologize Sandra. This is awesome and i really love how you have incorperated those album covers onto the page - pure brilliance!

6 comments:

janice said...

Blog hog, I dont think so!!!
I love seeing all your pages.
Another great one here, love how you have included the covers.Still to do my colour challenge .. next week hopefully, obviously I need some tips from you to learn how to scrap faster and not procrastinate as much.

Meredith said...

What a great way to record the music of the moment!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

I think this lo"is so hot right now".
It is FABULOUS!!!!

Tracey W said...

Blog hog away Sandra its really nice to see so much happening. Looks like our girls have the same playlists going on...I don't mind the music either!!

Tiff Firth said...

there's so many ideas when you have a close look at the album art out there. love half pages. so fun and so so quick.
excellent Sandra. You put the rest of us to creative shame....

SueP said...

Don't apologize, love seeing your pages Sandra....and wow you are on a roll at the moment!!

This is another great page....love the colours, and what a good subject to scrap/ remember!! Just Love it!

I envy you girls with soooo much pink to scrap!! You all do it so well though!! Keep them coming!