Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sandra - cover challenge

Hi Amanda

Well I am going to break the trend (pardon the pun...groan) and go with a different magazine... Scrapbook Trends.I am scraplifting Sheri Reguly's work(Sorry for the crappy camera work.)


Yes that is me on my layout... cute wasn't I?? I still have no idea what happened...lol. I had a wonderful Christmas present from my sister, for which I was so grateful.... I disc FULL of my old family photos!As I am estranged from my parents I hardly had any of myself as a child and I treasure these photos so much, as now I have a little bit of my history to show my children.

Cheers
Sandra

So true Sandra - Scrapbook Trends is another magazine which has 'classic' and lovely pages in to lift. That front cover is an excellent example of a page which is full and yet still apears to be uncluttered.
Your page is lovely! That photo (awwwww cute!) The big red rose, the pink thickers and yummy vintage-y papers are perfect. Brilliant Sandra. This is beautiful. I can imagine how precious that gift from your sister was - what a thoughtful thing to do.

3 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

the floral PP so makes this LO. It matches up to the fabric that you're sitting on. That Making Memories Vitage Hip Rose is perfect with that rose on your dress. and I see stamps are still happening with you.
l.u.r.v.e.l.y.

Meredith said...

Such a wonderful gift of those photos on a disc. The colours you have used are so beautiful Sandra! That punched strip is very nice too - what punch is that??

sandra said...

Hi Meredith,
thanks for your lovely comment.
Not sure of the lace punch as I borrowed it off. Martha Stewart lace punch I think????