Monday, March 8, 2010

Ali Mc - Befunky and Sue's Sketch

Ali has been super busy!









Hi Amanda, here is my take on the Be Funky photo challenge, it's me at my DH's 40th, all dressed 60's style! I loved playing dress up!! I loved the sketch too, thanks for the challenge. Also have been going through my stash for some PP fpr Bev Mantle's sister, hope to have a little bit of a pile by retreat time!! Back to My Kitchen Rules!!



Ali M

Good on you Ali. Love what you have done here for the befunky challenge and Sue's sketch. All that handwriting has me breaking out in a cold sweat but you make it look so damn good!! Great job!

And great job also on your collection for Bev's sister. It's great that so many are willing to help :)

8 comments:

sandra said...

Hi Ali!!
Loving the colours in this one! and the handwritten journalling...sounds like she is a good friend :)

and hey ho daddy o! that is one cool photo! love that pop art effect! perfect!!

Tiff Firth said...

those dreadies (spelling?) really suit you. great befunky action. and I do think we all have hand writing envy. So which one is you. the blonde or the brunette?? Or suprize us at the retreat ( 17 days,1 hour, 6 mins, 59 seconds and counting.......

miasmummy said...

LOL!! I am the blonde one!! That's why I loved dressing up, long black hair was a blast! Maybe I'll wear it to the retreat to confuse you all!! My photo came out a bit skew-if, wasn't like that in my file, or maybe it was!!
Organising the esky on wheels to bring to the retreat with all kinds of yummy foods in it and wines, etc... Anyone have a coffee machine that they are bringing? Or does the caravan park shop do them? Can't wait!! x

amanda hall said...

Hi Ali - sorry your pictures uploaded funny yesterday - i have fiddled again today and it seems to have worked out better.

apologies!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

great layout ali!
great handwritten journalling, looks so good, wish mine would come out looking that good.

SueP said...

Cool Funky foto!! Suits the era very much!! Love it!

Great LO too, love you handwriting directly onto the page!!! How brave is that!!! :)

Meredith said...

Wow I agree with everyone's comments about your handwriting!! Very couragous - I am nervous enough stamping on a layout!! A special layout too - even better!

And groovy baby at that be funky photo!!

Anonymous said...

The photo looks great Ali!
Lovely page also, I agree with the above - your handwriting looks fab !
It will be good to meet you at the retreat,
Kylie