Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Being Funky.

My inbox has overflow-eth with photo fiddles from befunky!

First up is Tiff -

a pair of massive hippo legs! Love the blue tones!

then came Sandra.

she made a little template up to show all her fiddling - great idea! (original photo is top left)

along came Maryanne:

i am in love with this image - looks like it is straight from a Quicksilver advert in a magazine. Fantastic effect and photo to use it on!


keep them coming girls. Amazing work and it is so much fun seeing your photos used with new, different effects.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos girls !
I too had a bit of a play with the 'brick' effect that you've used Tiff, it looks really good ... I kept being drawn to the 'sunburst' section (probably coz I have just been on holidays at Pt Neill and have many beach shots!)
Great peacock shots there Sandra, and I agree with Amanda, Dongy ... yours could pass as an advert for QS !.
Kylie

sandra said...

Love the effect on the hippos feet Tiff (so it's not only human feet you have an obsession with?) and Maryanne...yours looks AMAZING!!!

Tiff Firth said...

pmsl. I didnt even think of my foot fetish. Now that's tooo funny. LOL. Thanks Kylie. That blue effect just jumped at me. And yes QuickSilver, Billabong or any other surfie brand better be catch B quick smart with a contract. He's such a natural with the camera.

Tiff Firth said...

whoopsie. forgot to mention about Sandra's peacocks. Didnt you have a good time. and looksie there, I spy a sunflare.... but I do really like that last image, really makes those eyes on the feathers pop.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

your peacocks look gorgeous sandra, Im guessing it was too hard to pick which ones you liked the best.
and tiff, I was so not surprised to see a foot photo from you!lol

Meredith said...

These are all amazing but I have to agree I totally love the Quicksilver ad ... I mean Maryanne's photo effect!! Gorgeous!!