Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tiff - Sue's sketch

Hi Sue.

I lost my mojo for a few days and your sketch got it revved up again. mwah to you. I also used March's colour scheme from Twiddleybitz ning to get me going too. Happened to work perfectly with this photo.

cheers
Tiff


Hi, i got home from Adelaide late last night......and after going thru 95 emails (i hate it when there is sooo many emails to go thru)....this one was amongst them, sorry Tiff for not able to post it earlier. Good to see sooo much action on the blog and great quotes happening Amanda too.

Glad the sketch got your scrapping mojo happening again Tiff, LO looks great....love the tiddlybitz on it too.

6 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

95 emails Sue. Wow. And I gathered you must have been away. hope you had a great trip.
;o)
t

amanda hall said...

this cardboard looks great. Lovely coloured buttons. Match perfectly.

sandra said...

looks fantastic Tiff. Love your use of cardboard and the twiddleybitz is perfect!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

the cardboard looks fantastic,and I love that photo,just gorgeous!

Meredith said...

I like the buttons too and the cardboard is very effective.

Anonymous said...

I agree, the cardboard looks great Tiff ~ it really 'fits'.
A great 'boys' page !!
Kylie