Monday, May 17, 2010

mid month challenge...

Meredith's posts below have had me thinking a lot about scraplifting.... and this week i am going to celebrate the inspiration that i get from others by SCRAPLIFTING (and giving credit) a few layouts. Originally i was thinking 7 in 7 type of thing but i don't want to promise something i can't deliver ;-) so i will just see how life pans out as to how many i do.

Anyone want to join me?

For the past couple of weeks i have been feeling blah again with scrapping and mojo. We all know that this ebbs and flows and in an effort to combat this i did a mini clean up / clean out in my scrap room yesterday. I found A LOT of product which i have wanted to use for a long time but haven't yet found inspiration.

So i have done a back to front type of scraplift. I have found something in my stash that i want to use, say a Hambly transperancy for example, and found a page on the www. that i want to copy and voila...... i am scrapping again!

Two bonuses - use my stash and crank up the creativity.

(and also to say THANKS to those that inspire us!)

I hope others join me on this scraplift week. I wonder how many we can do?

5 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

count me in. I have one hellishly busy week this week and a photo shoot to do and process, so I'll be in as much as I can. I'm a bit stuck on one atm so this may be the boot in the bum I need to get me thru it.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

Im in too, feeling a bit the same amanda, vague maybe ideas floating around, but no real motivation Im afraid!

sandra said...

I'll try my best too.
Pretty sure I can sneak one lift in ;-)
great idea Amanda!
(also great idea about having a clean up of the scrap room! (might give Boston Hire a call this morning and see if I can get hold of those little bob cat thingies!! lol)

SueP said...

I will try too Amanda...to get one or two LO done!!

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

am soooo in! love the idea of starting with stuff from my stash I've been hanging to use! I'm not so good at scraplifting, I find it taxes my brain more than working from scratch but I'll pledge to scrapift techniques...7 days, 7 new products, 7 new techniques :) Tatum xx