Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sandra = '80s archives

Hi Amanda!



Look what I found in my travels through my photo archives!!


In this photo there are FOUR girls who were at this years retreat!!!


Might be fun to see if anyone can pick them out of the line up .... so to speak lol!


night!
sandra
xx
 
 
 
The only person i think i can identify is Sandra in the bottom left.... so i hope others in the photo do not mind it being on the blog. I simply cannot put any other names to faces here!!
 
This one has bamboozled me  -  i have sat looking at it for a long time and am still none the wiser!
 
Looking forward to a few guesses and enlightenments!
 
 
(and maybe some more fun '80s photos in my inbox?!!)
 
 

11 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

I recognise three but not the fourth. still looking!!!!

Meredith said...

I think in the front row No. 1 is Sandra on the left, then No. 2 third from the left and then No. 3on the end on the right.

I reckon there is another girl in there who isn't a scrapper two ... have a look at second from the right in the front row!!?? She has the same smile now!!

Arhh maybe No. 4 is second from the right in the middle row?

Please confirm or deny Sandra!!!

sandra said...

morning girls!
Happy Mother's Day!!
Yes that is me on the bottom left..look at all that hair!!
Yes Meredith, number 2 is 3rd from the left on the bottom row
and you are correct again with number 3 being on the end of the bottom row (sheesh is this getting confusing for you too??)
and yes number 4 is in the 2nd row but NOT 2nd from the right. hehe
and you would of ALLLLL spoken to this girl sometime during the retreat!!!
But names please!!

ps yes Meredith a non scrapper has slipped in there! Well spotted!

Meredith said...

Okay my next guess was going to be middle person in the middle row ... name starting with L???!!!

sandra said...

Yep thats her!!

Oh my, if we all knew then what we know now!!
any names???

sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff Firth said...

I see you, Michelle and Leonie. Stuffed if I see the fourth!!

Meredith said...

The fourth one is Kylie P I reckon!

Meredith said...

Hey that was fun ... any more guessing games Sandra??!!

Who was the spunkrat among them??!! The boys I mean!!

sandra said...

Rofl Meredith
spunkrat???
I think that would be Joe P
but might need some help from the Lincoln girls on this one ;-)

and yes the girls are
myself
Kylie
Michelle
and the lovely Leonie!
might have to dig a bit deeper in the archives...I have a few more doozies of these girls...but I ain't sharin those ;-) secret womens business..you understand.

Tiff Firth said...

ahhh Kylie. she's the one with the big smile in the middle of the front row?? 3rd from left??