Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello from Salzburg

Just popping by to say Hello to you all!! Having the most amazing time! I have to pinch myself every morning ....yes, i am in Europe!

Paris was beauiful, busy with people and cars tooting their horns alot!! We went to the top of the Eiffle Tower....the views were spectacular!

Lucern, Switzerland....is just so beautiful....i just love this place! Sooooo pretty!

Now we are in Salzburg, Austria for today and tonight leaving for Vienna! The weather has been lovely and hot 35° but this morning it is raining here! The travelling by train is so easy and loving seeing the country side.

See the blog is popping along....will have to do Nicoles sketch when i get home....like it Nic!!

I cannot find one single scrapping magazine so far!!

Take Care & happy scrapping!

Sue xx

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

oooh you lucky devil!! Can't wait to see some piccies when you return :). Enjoy the rest of the trip!!

sandra said...

Hi Sue!!
Oh I have closed my eyes and can just smell and see and sense it all over again.
You lucky girl! I am glad you are having a ball and like Kerryn, can't wait to see the photos!!
Take care!!!
xx

Anonymous said...

So envious of you Sue. I so wish I was back there experiencing it all again. Glad to hear you are having a blast. Tx Michelle xx

amanda hall said...

*wave* missing you Sue!

Meredith said...

Hi ho Sue!! Thinking of you and was thrilled to see your message!!

I hope you get a chance to drop by again!!