Friday, July 30, 2010

Misting Mayhem - Ali!!!

"Have just done this challenge ...  now I'm spraying the stuff everywhere!! LOL! 

These are much loved photos of Mia and her Dad last Summer in our pool, they have a ball! Bring on Summer I say!!

I have used Glimmermist on the white cardstock along with some gold lustre that I have in my stash from when I used to go to Ceramics, it cost me so much, I never threw it away.

 The layout looks all sparkly and glittery in real life.

Thanks.
Ali xx"


Wow gorgeous Ali ... love the yellow tones!!! 

And the title across the bottom photo looks sensational!! 

And as alway I admire anyone who handwrites so very cool!!

And great action photos!

Thank you ... mwah!!!

3 comments:

Julie C said...

Love it Ali! So nice to see the fun photos and a page that just shouts 'SUMMER!!' when we're all freezing our butts off - bring on the warm weather!!

sandra said...

love the gold and blue combo...and love the action shots too. and LOVE the journaling around the layout with the dashed line border...so cool

Maryanne Ridgway said...

gorgeous ali...