Friday, July 30, 2010

Tracey - some scrapping to share!

woohoo. Bless this girl's cotton socks - she has emailed me in some images to share with everyone!

Howdy Amanda, thought I should send in a layout although it is nothing to do with the sketches or any challenge. Its just to prove that I am scrapping something!!  These two beautiful people are my mum and dad at mums 21st arn't they cute!!  Using prima papers and prima flowers.  It being roses I had to buy lots, what a surprise.






on a roll now.....this was a layout that went in an album for my nana.  This is a photo of my great nana when she was young, lovely photo.  The sheer ribbon didn't appreciate being put through the scanner and being squashed so it hasn't copied well. I have loved doing vintage lately and learning to layer stuff.  I still get a brain strain throughout the process, it will never come easily!  Feel free to put this on the blog when your having a lull in your in-box.  Now I shall probably go all reclusive again, he he. Love, Trace










wow these are AWESOME Tracey. You do vintage so beautifully! Stunning roses! Also that scrunched dress pattern in the bottom layout looks fabulous!


Thanks for sending these in for us to feast our eyes on! Delicious!







5 comments:

sandra said...

Oh wow those photos are just stunning!!!
and you have scrapped them BEAUTIFULLY!
LOVE LOVE LOVE those roses and everything about them both!

Tiff Firth said...

of course it had to be roses. I couldn't imagine anything else from you lol. love it all Tracey. What a fabo pic of your parents. They are sooo in love. and that pic of your Nana is stunning. you have complimented it beautifully

Meredith said...

Beautiful layouts Tracey!! Thank you for sending them in for us to see!!

The flowers are wonderful!!

Julie C said...

Gorgeous Trace - it's inspired me to get into my collection of family tree photos and do a bit of vintage scrapping...those prima flowers are DIVINE aren't they.
xxx

Anonymous said...

Bl**dy Roses! Lourve ur style Trace. Beautiful... xx