Friday, August 20, 2010

Sue- page 100 challenge.

Well, at last i have scrapped!!

I have attemped Meredith's page 100 challenge. I found this inspiration from the real living magazine, August 2010.. ( i actually had to buy a magazine as i had nothing but scrapping ones left in the house!...i had a big chuck out before i left for OS)

What i was inspired on this page was the many different sized black framed photos....and i loved the font along the bottom.


And i thought it would be a perfect way to quickly scrap some photos from our day in Paris.


Now, to see if i can attempt another challenge!

9 comments:

Julie C said...

This is beautiful, Sue. And the layout and colours perfectly suit my idea of a stylish, chic Paris... the black & white photos make me think a great old 50s movie - very cool...

Anonymous said...

Awesome Sue, I agree with Julie C regarding the chic Paris style - perfect I think :)
Karen D

Jane said...

looks very "tre chic" Sue and I love the little french ticket you have used too! awesome!!

Tiff Firth said...

I've mentioned to you before on the clarity of your pics of the Eiffel Tower. gotta agree with the other girls. great colours. just a touch of red here and there. perfect.

sandra said...

Oooo La La!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
you have captured the feel of Paris PERFECTLY!!!

sandra said...

Oooo La La!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
you have captured the feel of Paris PERFECTLY!!!

Meredith said...

Tres bien, c'est magnific!!

You have chosen a wonderful mag page and whoo hoo at your layout! Love the colours (I think they are an E2C fav!!) The black matting looks very chic!

amanda hall said...

i can see why you chose that page 100 -- it is a great page to draw inspiration from. LOVE the little 'i love Paris' down the bottom of your page and the font works perfectly, especially when you mix it with those nice script thickers. It is exactly how i imagine Paris to be - classy and timeless... just like your page design and colours!

Tracey W said...

Delicious, delicious, delicious I love it and am going to save it for myself to lift one day (hope you don't mind!) love it all. Cheers, Tracey