Saturday, September 11, 2010

Welcome to Tammi - her first challenge layout - currents!

Hi Meredith

Here is my version of your September challenge from the E2C blog. I have been following the blog for a long time but this is the first time I have contributed a LO – so hopefully it is ok – it is of my 6 month old daughter Matilda. You may have seen pictures of her from her Ma (Dianne Modra)

Thanks
Tammi 


Journaling:

listening to everything around me especially any sounds people make and trying to copy them
eating solids; you love your vegies including pumpkin, potato, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potato, zucchini and sweede
drinking milk from Mummy and starting on water
wearing mostly size 00 but still some 000 and also some 0
feeling happy most of the time
weather funny Spring days nice and sunny one day, yucky and rainy the next
wanting to be able to do more than your body lets you
needing love, hugs and attention
thinking – Mummy would like to know!
enjoying playing with toys, talking, smiling, interacting with anyone who takes an interest in me!
wondering when I’ll be able to keep up with the bigger kids

Thank you so much for joining us Tammi! We always welcome new people to our little challenges! And now hopefully we will see you here more often!

A gorgeous photo and lovely colours! I love the pink! And I did think about that date too ... 08.09.10!!


Great journaling too! It would actually work well to use those prompts every month or so to keep a record!!

7 comments:

miasmummy said...

Great LO, something I wish I had of done more of when my kids were little, to write down the small stuff! Love the bright colours!

SueP said...

Welcome Tammi...and love to see your pages!! Love this one, beautiful and bright colours!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

tammi, this is such a bright funky layout, just love it.And doing a currents LO on bub is such a good idea, wish I had of scrapped when my kids were babies to record all those little moments.
looking forward to seeing more of your layouts.

Anonymous said...

What a great LO and love your idea to swap to your child's currents. Great memory reminder and keeper. Love pink and my DD would too.TFS Michelle

amanda hall said...

This is a great idea Tammi. What a fabbo way to document what your baby is up to. These memories seem to be easily forgotten but this is a lovely way to remember and go all gooey inside again!

The brights you have used in your colour choices are excellent and so stunning. Particularly the yellow - delicious!

Anonymous said...

Ditto everthing everyone else has said. Such a great way to remember all the little things, you think you will remember BUT Ive found you dont!!! Fantastic Stuff.
Karen D

sandra said...

ditto!
This is so clever.
LOVE the pink and white together and what gorgeous photos!!!