Friday, October 8, 2010

October Sketch Challenge

Well, at last here is this month's sketch challenge for everyone. Sorry it has taken me a few days to get around to getting it done, and my example to show you.

Here is my example:
I am in love with both this little face at the moment ....AND the red, green and black colour combo!! This photo is not the best...over exposed etc....but he is soooo cute!!
I have also added an bracket on this page....which fits into Amanda's challenge??
Have fun with the sketch and i can't wait to see what you all come up with

8 comments:

Meredith said...

Lurve this one Sue!! Such a cute photo and am so loving the colours you have used!!

Can't wait to try this sketch - maybe at the retreat!

Are they the AC alphas you were after? I have a set of them!

Anonymous said...

Yippee, another challenge to have a go with. Have photos.... TX Michelle

Louise said...

Im so loven the face!! scrapped perfectly Sue :)

Tracey W said...

This is sooo cute Sue how can you not love that face!! Love the papers you have used and the journalling card is yummy, did you stamp this or did you buy it like that? Excellent sketch well done

sandra said...

Love that photo too.
Sometimes I think we get toooo carried away with the perfect photo iykwim??
This captures him perfectly! and you're right he is very cute!
Love this sketch...so much room to play and love your example!!!

Julie C said...

What a cutie-patootie, Sue. And just a gorgeous page (is it just me, or does this page remind you of Christmas?... must be the lovely colour combo...)

Kylie :) said...

Lovely page Sue ... what a cute little fella !
Kylie :)

Maryanne Ridgway said...

oh sue, he is just adorable!!!

love the colors too, also reminded me that xmas isnt tooo far away too.