Monday, November 15, 2010

Ali - Art Challenge

Hi Amanda, Happy Sunday!! Well it is here except for Mia who has pharyngitis.. not good, can't take antibiotics for that one!! SO, anyway, love this photo of myself and two of my oldest friends. I had fun doing this one, thankyou! Looking forward to Wednesday so I can register, yippee!!!
Ali x


Firstly you will all be pleased to know i promptly told Ali that registrations for the retreat were taken TODAY not Wednesday!!!!

Secondly - how awesome is this!!!?????? love love love the bright yellow. Love the red' hell yeah' LOL. Your doodling is amazing Ali - i am so envious!! and it's just a bloody brilliant photo of you all - hilarious!!

Thanks so much for sending it in - great work!



7 comments:

Meredith said...

Hilarious photo, great yellow background, yummy red alphas and as Amanda also said excellent doodling!!

Lauren said...

Ali you rock! :) Love the yellow and the bit of crochet and how can I not love the twine.

And glad Amanda sorted out the right day of you to retreat register...that would've been a complete CATASTROPHE!! xxx

Anonymous said...

What a great photo. Love the yellow and all the bits andpieces. Awesome. TFS Michelle

Louise said...

HA HA totally Hilarious and Fabo!!

SueP said...

This cracked me up!! Great fun LO- love it all!! Moments that we love but wished were never photographed let alone blogged!! LOL!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

lol, love that photo ali!!
awesome doodling, the border looks fantastic, and love the bright colors youve used, seems to suit the pic perfectly.

sandra said...

Oh I wish I was wearing my Tina's when I saw this!!
Pmsl!!!
That photo is hilarious!!!
and just love the fun way you have scrapped it..
thanks for the laugh...I needed it this morning!! lol