Monday, November 15, 2010

Lou - Sue's Sketch

Hi Guys

Please find attached my take on Sues Fabo Sketch Challenge.
Cheers Lou xxx





Oh my. 

I think i let out a little squeal when i saw that you had used a photo of Sue for her sketch - because i knew it would tickle her fancy!! What awesome bird stamping and inspiring use of ?tissue paper for texture.  That little Hessian banner just stole my heart away too.

This is brilliant Lou. Thanks so much. 

See Sue - your sketch really DOES rock!






and that is the last layout for me to post tonight. See my inbox really was overflowing!!! Thanks so much to all the girls who have shown patience while waiting for these to be shown on the blog. xx


7 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness I adore the Hessian banner - brilliant!! The chipboard looks delish too!

Lovely to see a photo of Sue too!!

Lauren said...

Awesome as always Lou!! Love the photos of Sue :) xx

Anonymous said...

Love it all. TFS Michelle

Louise said...

Sheesh Thank U Amanda, Guys :) :) :)

SueP said...

OMG Lou!!! You coulda got a better subject!! You woulda heard me shreek from Adelaide!! LOL!!

Great LO though, do love your hessian banner!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hey lou this looks fabulous!totally loving your hessian banner, and your little birds, and just the whole layout.
great pic of sue too.

sandra said...

L.O.V.E
totally awesome Lou.
love how you used Sue's photo on her sketch! lol
and what a great pic it is too.