Saturday, November 20, 2010

Maryanne - Art Challenge


Mary there are so many things i love about this one.

Is it that awesome punch? Is it your gorgeous red wood backing? Is it your fantastic honest journalling? Is it that great photo with your handsome sons? (how did they get so big and so ummmm hot that quickly??!)  Is it the little spotty banner? Or is it your secret little 'rock on' hand signal in the photo?

hmmmmm well i can't decide  - i love it all.

Also I can't work out which is cooler - that layout or the fact that you took your sons to Metallica. You must be the most awesome parents!

10 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the red wood grain paper (one of my all time favs), the banner is so darn cute and beautiful journaling!!

I agree with all that Amanda wrote too ;-) Very cool parents I reckon!!

Cassie said...

Love that red woodgrain paper!!! October Afternoon is one of my all time faves!!
I also love Metallica...I have seen them a few times...great concert!!
=)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I Love it all too Maryanne!! and I feel your sentiments exactly :)
Karen D xx

miasmummy said...

Love your LO Maryanne, such lovely sentiments!! Lucky all around I say! x

Louise said...

U Rok An I want u 2 b my mum!!! LOL

Louise said...

U Rok An I want u 2 b my mum!!! LOL

sandra said...

This is very very cool Maryanne...not only the layout but the fact that you took your boys to a Metallica concert...
And I bet the boys will remember 'that time Mum and Dad took us to a Metallica concert"
Love the layout..perfect in so many ways.

Jane said...

This looks great Maryanne. Love the red woodgrain paper.
something to look back on later in life. "Rock ON"

SueP said...

How cool!! Love it ALL Maryanne!! I love that punched edge too...and of course your spotty banner is just gorgeous!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

thanks so much for all the lovely comments girls, but Im sure my kids would disagree about the 'awesome parents' part.[and if you heard me yelling grumpily in the morning, you would too...lol].
amanda I tried to get us all to do the rock on symbol, but no go, was a very hurried photo which, I was lucky to get just a photo.