Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sandra - art challenge




Hello Amanda!
yay I have finally scrapped.
this is in answer to your art challenge
when I saw the painting I thought of Maryanne straightaway.

lets see.....
random green embellishment....check
rope or twine.....check
a less that perfect photo of you....check...and I love it...although Maryanne doesn't! lol
journalling title.....hmmmm...maybe not quite a check.....so I have compensated with something from the piece of art which inspired me......
.....
windswept hair!!!
at least 3 papers...one black and white spots...check

Thanks for a great challenge.
Thinking of scrapping another photo soon which fits the criteria perfectly as well!

Cheers
SAndra







This is lovely Sandra. What a beautiful photo of two great mates!! Love this random style too Sandra. Looks familiar ;-) which makes it all the more awesome.


4 comments:

SueP said...

Love this Sandra.....the paint splats, the colours and your fabo handwriting!! Love the moment photo of two friends, 'tis just great!!

Anonymous said...

Sandra this is so cool, the colours are fabo and yummy. Actually the whole thing is just awesome, WTG!!
Karen D

Tiff Firth said...

those European blogs have you so inspired Sandra. Such international flavour in your work, nay, ART!!

Maryanne will love it, it has her fave colours in it.

I love it for the pic. What an awesome weekend that was. I love it for your free style of scrapping....

I just wish I had time to scrap atm....

Louise said...

WTG Sandra Fabo ;)