Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lou - Sue's Sketch

Hi Girls
 
Ive attached another LO I did inspired by Sue's Fab Sketch challenge. Ive also used her sketch as inspiration for a LO I did for Ausse Scrap Source, but I cant share that at the mo, but Ill let you know when it comes up!!
 
Thanks for the extra inspo you bloged over the xmas/ny break, twas so cool!!
 
Cheers and Ta Muchly
 
Lou xxx






Wow Lou  - this looks great! Love the paint instead of paper and the cool hand drawn stitches - your free style with the pen is just too clever!!  The circles of red and the splats of pink are just delicious! I am in love with how you draw around your brads and buttons too - awesome inspiring stuff! Can't wait to see the ASS one!!





4 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow Lou ... I love this one!! The paint looks amazing and I agree with Amanda about the pen lines around the brads and buttons!! The red circles ... delish (I love red!!) Great pen work!!

sandra said...

ditto
just amazing as always Lou.

SueP said...

Wow Lou, this is just awesome...i just love your version of my sketch, the paint strips, the stitching and those great red paint rings....'tis just all stunning!! Thanks for joining in with it!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

oh I do love this lou, those colors are fabulous.