Friday, April 15, 2011

Ali Mc - Retreat Share

Hi Amanda, finally gotten around to reducing some photos of my LO's, haven't included them all, just my faves. Thanks again for a fabulous time, and seeing as you are talking about next years already, will keep my fingers crossed until next year that I get a spot!!
I have a big write up on my blog about the retreat, but I have made my blog private so if anyone wants permission, drop me a message through facebook or send me an email!
Thanks
Ali xxx










WOW Ali - you sure scrapped up a storm! I really cannot choose any favourites here - they are all STUNNING.

Of course i love your class layouts, they look so beautiful :) 

The colours in the six at six layout are so bright and gorgeous! Also love that title idea.

The black background in the BML layout is awesome against that teal! LOVE how you have done your title there! 

A couple of pinwheels spotted on your Friday Coffee page  - orange / yellow / kraft is delicious! 

Your painting on the last two make me green - yep so jealous that you can splash, splat and roll and make it look so damn good!! 

You are a clever clever chickie Ali. Thanks for the laughs and support at the retreat. A smile, funny comment and a laugh from you helped me relax and enjoy the retreat so much. 


4 comments:

SueP said...

OMG Ali these are ALL stunners, just loving your style!! I'm with Amanda....love the 6@6 page, all those bright colours- so yummy and fun!

But seriously love them all...love those photos in desert beauty...

Was great to have you at the retreat again...hope you can make the mini one too!

Louise said...

I so agree with Sue's opening sentence!!!!!

Lou :) xox

Jane said...

these look fabbo Ali! love the colours in the 6 at 6 LO - great idea. love your fran LO aswell and those photos are beautiful! you were on a roll at the retreat - great work!
Jane

Meredith said...

beautiful Ali!! Love your layouts!!
Your paint work and inking is inspiring!! I think I love the 6 at 6 the best ... the numbers look fabo!!

Thank you for sharing!! xx