Saturday, April 9, 2011

E2C 2011 retreat show off time ...

So we all scrapped layouts, as well as off the page items, at the recent retreat ...

I know ...

cause when you are the last to bed, with my scrapper accompanier, Amanda, you get to wander around the shed and look at what everyone has been creating

... organisers' privilege ;-)

... hope we didn't splash any cosmo on your stuff ... just joking ... we had finished consuming by then!!

So how about you send a photo of some or even just one of the layouts that you did at the retreat and we will post it here on the blog.

If you haven't done this before please don't be scared ... we love to see all layouts!! See our email address down a little on the right ...

I will get organised tomorrow and post some over on my blog ... My Cutting & Creating ... not sure if I'll get the infamous "the big bed" layout completed though ;-)

I started 8 layouts at the retreat and didn't finish any of them but I did get my layout from Tatum's class finished so I will post that tomorrow.

Please send in your layout photos or off the page items ... we all love seeing other people's stuff!!! :-)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

pmsl....are you telling me that you haven't finished the big bed layout yet!?!?! :P

Can't wait to see everyone's layouts! xx