Friday, April 22, 2011

where is your retreat mug- from Sandra

Hi Amanda!!
Wonder if anyone else takes their E2C mugs on holiday?? Would be great to see other photos!!
We are in Venus Bay...Happy Easter and stay safe everyone
Sandra
Xx





great shot Sandra! Looks very relaxing!

I don't take mine on holidays - in fact they never leave my scrap room :


interesting to see if others actually use them for coffee or storage!! And where?!! Work or home? Take a shot and send it in.

Happy and safe Easter everyone.





6 comments:

Cheers Janet xx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheers Janet xx said...

I only have the 2011 mug so far (but I do know that my collection of deco tape wouldnt even fit in 3 of them!) lol.

Mine is sitting on my scrapdesk also, half full of a cup of cold english breakfast tea with a few dabs of accidental paint from last nights mess making session in it also.

Kathryn D said...

My camera doesn't seem to want to work tonight! Bother! My mugs are clean, sitting in the cup cupboard ready to be used again. They are being used regularly for my cups of tea.....love mine :) Happy Easter!!

Maryanne Ridgway said...

yeah mine gets used regulary by me.[and others too].
love your holiday shot sandra.

SueP said...

Mine are sitting amongst the kitchen mess at the moment, waiting for a new cupboard to go into!! :)but i use the latest edition often!!

BrigetteS said...

Sniff, two of the three mugs(RIP) are no longer with me. 2011 fell out of the car while unpacking so didn't even make it home poor baby.