Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tiff - Sue's sketch

hi Sue,

At long last I've had a moment to get into your sketch challenge. I must say that although i am a nervous mister/splatter i do enjoy the 'randomness' of the effect.

Thankyou for the sketch. I do print them off each month and put on my desk for reference, so when i do get the chance it's there ready to go.

mwah
Tiff

Wow, Tiff this looks great!! Do like the colours you have gone with and love your random splatters....i love to see how they are going to turn out. Love your banner, and off the page bit....and yep, those eyes are amazing, you have captured them very well!

Thanks for joining in and sharing with us all here.
xx

4 comments:

amanda hall said...

looks great Tiff. I really love that grid paper and your cute banner. I too am a nervous splatter - so i can sympathise - but the effect you have achieved looks fabbo.

Maryanne Ridgway said...

loving your banner tiff,very cute, also the grid pp.

sandra said...

love the 'messy' banner and the texture it creates..yummy colour combo too.

Meredith said...

The banner is really cute and the grid pp with splats is great ... need to try this a bit more!!