Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lauren - various challenges!!

Oh what a delight in my inbox yesterday and tonight. And i am thrilled that i can finally pop them up here on the blog without my internet dropping out constantly (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr telstra and overcast days!!)

Hi!
 I have a couple of layouts to share, both were completed at Mojo.

Fun, is for your June challenge of Same on Same. It is my favourite layout of the weekend :)

Our Beatles Moment, is for Sue's July Sketch challenge...I may have neglected the circle part though- whoops!!

I have a couple more challenges too which I will share on my blog.
Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!!

xx L






(yes between yesterday and today this layout got picked up for publication - you are just going to have to take my word for it that it is AMAZING!!)







and this is for the outline font challenge.




Oh Lauren these are STUNNING. Just beautiful. I love the random-ness of Danielle's photos and oh you have scrapped them wonderfully! Your outline font is so cute and perfect! Love the delicious mix of papers! And your clusters in Sue's sketch make me swoon. Just yum.


you clever kitten.



6 comments:

Marika said...

Both are stunning especially love your handwriting it is to die for.

SueP said...

Wow Lauren, these are just amazing layouts!! I love your fun bright PP combos....and i agree with Marika...your handwriting is delish!!

Hey i didn't even notice there wasn't any circles on the sketch layout either....had to go back for another look, and another one and another one....just love your style!!

TFSxx

SueP said...

AND congrats on the RFP...can't wait to see the layout in a magazine!!

and HOW cool is the RFP logo Amanda has designed for us ey??!!i love it!

Unknown said...

'doh ... I missed the first one, no doubt it was beautiful !
Such vibrant colour combos and great photos Lauren!

Meredith said...

I can feel such an atmosphere from those amazing photos!! And your layouts (wish I had seen the first one) and sensational! Love the handwriting in both and the embellishing in the first layout looks wonderful. The outline title on the second looks excellent!

And I would like to add that I love Amanda's new RFP sign ... so cute!

Lauren said...

Thankyou Lovely Ladies!! xx